2008 in pictures

phil robbo

Well-known user
Oct 4, 2004
Huddersfield
As the year nears the end, a few pics of some of the events and meets in 2008.

Harewood.
harewoodblurp.jpg

harewoodbonnet.jpg

harewoodmaz.jpg

Blue Oval Day.
bod1.jpg

bod2.jpg

bod3.jpg

Midlands Breakfast club.
cos1.jpg

cos2.jpg

cos3.jpg

Pyewipe Inn, local meet.
pye3.jpg

pye2.jpg

pye1.jpg

Cougarfest.
fest1.jpg

fest2.jpg

fest3.jpg

fest4.jpg

fest5.jpg

fest6.jpg

fest7.jpg

fest8.jpg

Ford Fair.
ff1.jpg

ff2.jpg

ff3.jpg

Trax.
trax1-1.jpg

trax2-1.jpg

trax3-1.jpg

Modified Live.
modliv2.jpg

modliv1.jpg

modliv3.jpg

Christmas Party.
xmas.jpg

Good selection Phil and wow this year has gone fast, I for one will be glad to see the back of it and will hopefully be able to make a lot more meets next year so I can get myself on a few more photo's.

Apologies for dragging this thread back out into the cold but, I re-found the vid clip from Snetterton 08 and just had to let some of our newer member see it...can you beleive this was October!

ENJOY>

Last edited:
Did I hear a little whisper there were a whole bunch of scoobies bringing up the rear:eek:............where they belong lol:).....................with the exception of Sir Stabby's clan of course!(y)

An interesting Video Alan, how fast were you lot going? You have experienced what I have done twice in the cat, going around a track.....although the Scooby's wouldn't have stayed behind when I was doing my laps :LOL:

An interesting Video Alan, how fast were you lot going? You have experienced what I have done twice in the cat, going around a track.....although the Scooby's wouldn't have stayed behind when I was doing my laps :LOL:

There were pace/safety cars front and rear Matt, it was a parade rather than a race lol. I never saw my speedo, but i guess they let us go to about 70 up the pit straight. Whatever it was, it was a buzz just being on there mate.:)