4 Hours and much elbow grease later..................

Richb

Honorary Member
Club Member
Sep 11, 2004
BO11 0CK
Decided to give the car a wax before the winter sets in, washed, waxed twice, wheels waxed, tyres treated, plastics treated, tailpipes cleaned, windows cleaned. because they are shrunk, the pictures lose some sharpness but you'll get the idea!:D

cleancar.jpg

cleancar2.jpg

I want that spoiler :D& demand you hand it over to me IMMEDIATELY lol! :)

Superb pics Rich(y), the car looks trick & very cool:).......................if I were 30 years younger, I'd say "it looks sic dude" lol!:cool:

Sometimes Rich you really make me sick............................How dare you put things like that on the forum?

MOVED TO "OVER 18's" ................................

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Made me laugh that!!

Kully told me a few weeks ago that I'd be feeling the love again soon, he was right enough, as usual.(y)(y)(y)

I've said it before and wiil doubtless repeat myself again. That motor is stunning and an absolute credit to you Richard.!

Very nice Rich, those pics prove the point that there is no better looking Cougar than a freshly spruced up black one ;-)

Not cleaned mine since ford fair ;-)

You cleaned it for ford fair?

Is that trick or treaters I'd better answer the door bye......................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Looks really good, reminds me of the good times of owning a black car (the 10 minutes that followed cleaning it!) I hated the rest of the time as I don't clean the car very often so black cars aren't good for me, but they look stunning when cleaned and polished.

I hate to admit it but clean black cougars are my favourite, just wouldn't suit me!

Stunning mate. Actually there's a one out the back here that needs doing too - I don't mind supplying the hot water (y)