A BIG Thank You to Tony - Topcat1127

FlamencoAssassin

Well-known user
Sep 9, 2004
Cambridgeshire
Just want to say a huge thank you to Tony who came over to mine at short notice yesterday evening to sort a problem on my cat.
I can now continue to run-in my ST200 engine. :)

This hasn't been the only occasion he's helped me out as he's been putting up with me round his place on most weekends since February. He also cougarforced my new donkey last November, also at short notice and covering approx 500 miles.

Tony's skills, expertise and willingness to help have played a big part in making my cat the beast it is today and his work is wholly appreciated.
Another bottle of voddy will be on its way to you soon Tony. (y)

Cheers,
Manos

Fantastic the way that certain people in this club just seem willing to go to any lengths to help fellow members. Top bloke, Tony, definitely up in the top of the top ten top blokes - top one -Top Cat :LOL:
:geek:

It's not just the things people do in person...its advice through the forum, advice via pm and also being on end of the phone.....tony being one of the most willing.
Top marks again....top bloke

Top Bloke!! has helped me no end with my car, a massive asset to this club and a good mate!!

I class Tony as a very good friend he has helped me out lots!.

Brilliant bloke and a huge credit to the club.

JJ

Martini man

Anytime, any place, anywhere..........It's TopCat aka.......Martini man :LOL:

Yep! i agree, not a bad chap is he our Tony :)
One of the old school, willing to help out where ever when ever he is able. He, amongst a lot of others is what makes this forum and its membership so special. (y)

He ain't a bad old biffer + he has the joy of having Dave close to hand to make his life a misery.