Buying a 2.5 v6 auto high milage thou!!

Well can't wait finally getting my first cat tomorrow my 10 year old lad can't wait either, courtesy to you fine folks on here steering in the right direction and of cause a massive thanks to Alan for all his help and hard work getting the car just right. :)

Hi tom green

I live in Boston were about in lincs are you then ?? can't believe the drive down to Alan's if the wife was taking me in her car would be 1 1/2 hours but the train is 2 1/2 hours but my lad doen't want his mom taking us down he wants the train....lol its a guy thing, just us 2 cruising in the cat..... :) Better get me tunes sorted for the way home and no iam not gonna be lisenting to my boys rapping rubbish.

dean the drive back along the straights between sleaford and boston will be tops as you get to metheringham by-pass give her some throttle up the hill taking the passing lane ,
you going to follow cat from horncastle and visit us at donnington ,lived in your area for years sleaford ,fosdyke and stickney and boston opposite the old sandicliffe garage

Me and my 10 year old just drove 8 miles to tesco for a packet of crisps for him.... lol
Think even my lad loves the ride, and for some reason ive just been voted to drive them to school..... lol