Castleford May 2010.

mofo sob

Well-known user
Dec 29, 2008
manchester
Well - another great meeting - nice to meet up with old faces and meet a couple of new ones - I think that there were 10-11 cats there in the end - TBH it was too hot to be counting after a while - and too hot for taking piccies - so here is the half dozen that I managed at the begining.

Well says Alan - you need a whatsamadoody about this big then you..........:LOL:

L-R Mark (charliecd001), Paul (Procomm), Alan (Pid16v), Tom Green (hiding) and new member Zac (LCr0wd).

CastlefordMay2010006.jpg

Cats before it got too hot to bother - Tom's new one, Paul, Mark Mine, Alan, Zac

CastlefordMay2010003.jpg

Paul's (are you sure you can fit a V8 in there??)

CastlefordMay2010002.jpg

Mine - cosidering I said that I'd never bling it up - added today - fuse box cover, power steering cover, header cover :LOL:

CastlefordMay2010005.jpg

And a couple of other shots

CastlefordMay2010001.jpg

CastlefordMay2010004.jpg

Good meet (y)

Good to meet up again a couple of new faces always nice to see a surprise visit from uncle Al. Forgot the camera again:cautious: Got to say Iain the Bling machine is coming on a treat carry on and it will be as unmodded as al's:geek: .No overall winner in the in yer face exhaust note competition Paul (procomm), Liam (Merlin) and Iain (Mofosob) are all loud enough to wake the dead.:LOL::devilish:
Thanks Tom for organizing and a good looking Black cat too!(y)
Roll on Harewood.

Nice one Iain, cheers for coming everyone.

Was unbelievably hot!

What did everyone think of the B&Q car park? Better than the Xscape one?

good seeing new and old faces and that mad exhaust note roll on harewood was very hot

think escape is better carpark get more looks and there is security on site there and closer to burger king lol

Paul's (are you sure you can fit a V8 in there??)

CastlefordMay2010002.jpg

Yes mate just got to take the V6 out first :)

Great meet, B&Q carpark was nicely out the way, 9 cars in total. Big thanks to Mark for the 4x4 info (y)
Al what was your website again, think the heat has brought on OFS in me early :(

A last minute decision got me on my way to Castleford today, man it was HOT!!! That break in KFC was unbeleivably welcome for me.
Cracking meet Tom (y) and good to meet the guys again, and especially the couple of new faces Lcr0ud? and Danmo? correct me if i'm wrong.
Green Machine is looking good Iain, and those wheels are spot on!(y)
As for the carpark options, i'm just as happy at either, as long as we always have a private corner away from the main parts. :)

Paul, my website is www.cougarsgalore.co.uk check the links button (y)

edited to say: Mark, it was 11.35 when I got back home :LOL:

Last edited:
edited to say: Mark, it was 11.35 when I got back home :LOL:
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

You hit 88 miles an hour again Al!:LOL: You keep doing that and you'll be back in fashion:devilish:

I'm gone..............................................................................................bye.

This was my first meet and was nice to put some names/cars to faces and to finally meet some people too.
Was a really hot day too, but a nice drive in the sun.
Al you mentioned to me about putting something in my petrol tank to clean the injectors, can't remember wot you called it tho..?

(By the way yes i was the newby in the blurple zetec. Richard)

Pmsl:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Am I allowed to report my own post's Al.:) If so I'd like to report 1,201 posts if I may:devilish:

Sod that mate, i'm not reporting all them. Wouldn't it be easier and quicker to just "BAN" yourself for a month................:LOL:

This was my first meet and was nice to put some names/cars to faces and to finally meet some people too.
Was a really hot day too, but a nice drive in the sun.
Al you mentioned to me about putting something in my petrol tank to clean the injectors, can't remember wot you called it tho..?

(By the way yes i was the newby in the blurple zetec. Richard)

Good to meet you Richard, i think i got your name wrong in a previous post (OFS)
The stuff i mentioned was STP, but any injector cleaner will do the job.

Good to meet you Richard, i think i got your name wrong in a previous post (OFS)
The stuff i mentioned was STP, but any injector cleaner will do the job.

I use STP and it does the job fine IMO - it's also a bit cheaper than some of the others - about £5 iirc but you can get a twin pack of injector cleaner and go faster juice for about £8 from Halfrauds so I tend to get that and do a tank of injector cleaner followed by a tank of go faster stuff to blast the crud out :geek:

Sorry to have missed this one guys, although I have been off on hol's would have been a bit far to drive in one day. You mention the heat...well..I went down to Exmouth..very hot down there too...so much so, that one young lady I happened to see on the beach lost her top and was very happy laid sunning herself. So...who had the better day? I'll let you work that one out!! lol

btw..looked a good meet. See you all at Harewood.

Sorry to have missed this one guys, although I have been off on hol's would have been a bit far to drive in one day. You mention the heat...well..I went down to Exmouth..very hot down there too...so much so, that one young lady I happened to see on the beach lost her top and was very happy laid sunning herself. So...who had the better day? I'll let you work that one out!! lol

btw..looked a good meet. See you all at Harewood.

Where are the pictures Tim or you not sharing them?????

1 pair of baps or 9 sexy cougars? let me think ! whats the weather like down your way next weekend tim? I may be up for a long drive!!!!:LOL::devilish: