Collection for Al.

A massive well done to all for what has been raised, Alan would be proud of how the club has pulled together.
It’s been nice to see members that haven’t been around on the forum much of recent, come on to share their respects for someone who was one of the nicest Gentleman I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.
I remember being out at the time of reading the news on Facebook, I am not shy of admitting the news broke me. Alan was one of the key players in my knowledge I have today, I don’t think I would be ‘into’ cars today if it wasn’t for him.

I’ll always remember him for being the guy that no matter your issue, he would work on a fix for it & he had all the time for anyone, regardless of your knowledge - I hope that in what ever the afterlife has instore for us, Alan, Vonny & Lisa are all together.

I can only Echo Tony’s comments - Andy, you have done a fantastic job in organising all of this, I don’t for a second think any of it has been easy - The club are proud to call you one of our own, Alan would be immensely proud of what you have done - You Sir are a Legend!