Collection for Al.

Quicksilver

Admin
Club Admin
Aug 3, 2008
South Glos.
We would like to make a collection for Al as we know many of you who are unable to attend his funeral may also wish to make a contribution to his preferred charity, the British Heart Foundation.

If you wish to do so please send your donation using Paypal Friends and Family to:

houghton59@btinternet.com

I will pass on a cheque for the total donated on our behalf on the day of Al's funeral.

Thank you.

Admin. will organise a floral tribute on behalf of the club.

With thanks to all of you who have contributed either by making donations for parts and tools or to the British Heart Foundation, tomorrow I will be passing on a cheque for £530.00 to Al's family to go towards his funeral and another one for £650.00 payable to the BHF; Al's chosen charity.

This has been a truly remarkable response from an amazing group of people who I'm so very honoured to be associated with.
Everyone has done what they could in answering the call but it would be remiss of me not to mention one member in particular. Ricky Smith not only made a sizeable 4 figure sum donation directly to Al's family but also agreed to match the winning bid for S600GAR, effectively doubling the money raised by the auction. I'm sure you will all agree, two very generous acts befitting of Ricky himself and of Al, who was so generous with his time, knowledge and patience to the benefit of us all.

Our floral tribute to Al will be like so:

DBD33C00-7C8D-4A77-B2C0-A53493AA4EE7.jpeg

The citation on the accompanying card will read as:

CCF4CF44-ED30-46C5-A14C-3DD483CD9A40.jpeg