Collection for Matt

Please please read and reply if you donated :

From the collection, I am really proud to say we have an amazing floral piece for tomorrow!! I was also able to send a bunch of roses to both Emma and Matt's Mum with a nice vase and a message from all of us. After all that there is an amount of cash left.

I'd like to know what you'd all prefer I did with it. The options I thought might be nice are :

A) Give it all to the pot that the family have set up on Cancer Research in Matt's name

B) Put the cash behind the bar at the club afterwards and get enough bubbly for everyone to be able to raise a toast?

C) Give a nice sealed envelope with the cash in it to Emma. These times are never easy and now there's just her in what was to be their marital home, I'm sure she could use a little lift with the support of some extra pennies.

Personally, it's C for me. That's me though. It's not just my money in the pot
:)

Thanks Peter. Whilst they've been living there a while, it was only their marital home for literally 2 nights.

I think it's gonna be C then :)

I'm gonna put this thread back in a subscribers section so Emma doesn't see before tomorrow ;)

I'd like to arrange a nice floral tribute for Matt at his final meet.

I would get the Cougar logo in Silver and instead of UKC on the plinth, I'd try and have "Ginja" written in orange flowers.

For those of you who didn't get to see the floral tribute in person.