Cougar cracks the 70,000mile mark

I think your all pants 185k or there abouts and still going lol ( bit sickly though)

JJ

Aren't we changing your engine sometime soon?:p:p:p:p:p:p V6 for longevity, just ask Si, ooops.:eek::eek:

Yes we are but it is still running ok apart from a litre of oil every ten days but still runs! And does 350 miles each week lol.

JJ

Nice one Matt (y)

I've put 30k+ on GG in the two years that I've had her. As JJ said -they are there for driving are they not - as much as I would like to run her as a second car and not put the miles on - that is not an option - and she only takes 5L of oil a week to keep her going :geek:

JJ that reminds me of a hammer ive had for 30 years, couple of new heads and a couple of shafts but still had it for 30 years :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was congratulating myself on the lack of miles it had done under my ownership ;) already had 23k on the clock when I brought it in September 2004 (i believe it was built in December 2000, but registered in 2001 in January) so i've only done 47k miles in 6.5 years

haha, god knows how the previous owner managed it but i've only had the car since mid october lol