• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

COUGARFEST '08

JJ

Well-known user
Sep 10, 2004
Manchester
Right guys time again to send payments please.

Payments to subs@ukcougar.com

Please include

USERNAME
REAL NAME
REGISTRATION NUMBER
AMOUNT OF PASSENGERS.

Payments are ?ú17 per car AND driver
?ú8 for EACH pasenger

You will have to pay ?ú13 on the gate at billing aquadrome PER NIGHT so if you are staying Friday and Saturday it will cost you ?ú26 for the whole weekend.

Cut off date for payments is MAY 30TH UNLESS you sign up after this date.

NON SUBSCRIBERS are very welcome to this event the fee to attend is the same as you will be sharing the facilities with everyone.

Do we have to put our names down and pay, prior to the event, or could i pay on the gate. As i do not know what my situation will be at the end of june.

Timmy-d

timmy-d said:
Do we have to put our names down and pay, prior to the event, or could i pay on the gate. As i do not know what my situation will be at the end of june.

Timmy-d

>>HERE<<

jason j said:
Payments are ?ú17 per car AND driver
?ú8 for EACH pasenger

You will have to pay ?ú13 on the gate at billing aquadrome PER NIGHT so if you are staying Friday and Saturday it will cost you ?ú26 for the whole weekend.
Cut off date for payments is MAY 30TH UNLESS you sign up after this date.
This bit is 'upfront'

This bit is 'on the day'

Guys,

so far we have only had 4 or 5 payments for 'fest.

We have already paid deposits for the marquee DJ etc, which we will lose if 'fest does not go ahead.

The deadline date is fast approaching.

Matt

Paid 17 Great British Pounds via Paypal. :LOL:

Can I also book some decent weather this year? :eek:

less than ten payments shocking. If it does not go ahead which looks very likely to be the case refunds will be given.

How about a bit more in the way of promoting our annual event then.

This is aimed at events organisers/admin and all members.

8)