• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 16/17th July 2022 Attendance

backseateducation

Club Moderator
Feb 1, 2014
Cornwall
As outlined in this thread...
...our annual camping weekend will take place at Bramblewood Caravan Park, Whitchurch, Shropshire as in previous years.
They don't need actual numbers for their benefit, it's more for mine so I have an idea who's coming!
Please note the tariff has increased of this season - tents are now £15 per night without electric hookup, or £17 with. THIS IS PAYABLE TO THE CAMPSITE ON DEPARTURE.

If you're planning to attend. please could you let me know below and I'll add you. Sadly (well, depending on how you look at it :ROFLMAO: ), I won't be there this year, but I'm sure you'll all have fun as usual.
Cheers
Matt

jongibbon - 2 nights w/electric
TopCat1127 - 2 nights w/electric (caravan)
Everton - 2 nights w/electric
MissXJules - 2 nights w/electric
Gunslinger - 2 nights w/electric
Procomm - 2 nights w/electric
D1CKL - 2 nights in site caravan.
Mako - 2 nights

Last edited:
Reserve a spot for the wendy house + awning, am trying to pull a flanker at work, although it's a bit difficult at the mo, so trying to see if i can store it at a friends the weekend before, maybe she'll come along too if i can persuade her lol oh are woofers allowed? (Not the amplified kind lol the four legged kind)

Reactions: backseateducation
Absolutely fine Tony👍

I'm off on holiday for a week but I'll update this as often as I can.
Steve tells me they're very busy so we will probably be on the lower part of the site rather than the main field this time.

Hi, just checking, is it 16/17 July this year and on a Wednesday? Sorry just joined the club.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry again, excuse my ineptitude, I should have checked the calendar first, weekend of course. 😬

Last edited: