• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2013 Convoy Thread

Lucid

Well-known user
Aug 15, 2012
United Kingdom
I imagine there's a good few of us going downbank to Grendon - what times are you all heading and shall we attempt to meet up somewaysaboot?

prob meeting up with D1ckl about 12-1 at durham services and heading down to arrive late afternoon via A1, M1, for any coming from northern parts.

Having said that, being Friday we'll probably either head across the A50 from Stoke to the M1 and down from there (to avoid the Brum jams) or along the M62 and down the M1 (to avoid the M6 completely). All depends what state the M6 is in on the day. We'll probably make our own way there rather than convoy.

Hit the toll road John!! M6 traffic is a little bit heavy around Lymm but once you're on the toll road it's big smiley faces all round :-D

I'm only staying Saturday night and don't want to be on the road in the heat of the day, so setting off early to arrive Saturday lunch, otherwise I'd join the convoy heading down the A1.