• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that not many members are turning up to this event ! Even a day visit would be nice to see a few faces!
A bit more support for the club would be appreciated, otherwise what's the point ?
I didn't know about this event. I've not found the forum before. I've had my car, Stuart (S28), since 1998. I saw it arrive at the garage for its pre-delivery check and fell in love with its smile (it doesn't look so pretty with its Hitler moustache number plate) and had to wait while it did its time as the demo car.

Hello Carolyn and welcome to the forum.
We have a New Owners section where you'd be more than welcome to start an introductory thread to tell us a bit more about yourself and your Cougar. (y)

Reactions: shirtyzeus
Hello Carolyn and welcome to the forum.
We have a New Owners section where you'd be more than welcome to start an introductory thread to tell us a bit more about yourself and your Cougar. (y)
I'm not a new owner - I have had Stuart since November 1998 (except for a couple of years when a friend was looking after it for me and I'd put it in his name to keep his insurance going between cars). So I thought it was not the place to post.

Reactions: TopCat1127
Hello Carolyn. So your Cougar is mostly one owner ? Thatā€™s impressive. I guess there canā€™t be too many single owner cars around now.

Reactions: David`
Status
Not open for further replies.