• Welcome to the new forums. If you have any issues, please open a new thread in the Bugs & Problems section.

Solved Events Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton

Club Member
Oct 10, 2009
Coming Soon....
Can something be done regarding putting the year's shows and events into the Events calendar?

Either that or a thread listing the dates of each - something to act as a 'Quick Glance' of the year's events. It would certainly help me when checking if I am on-call etc and I'm sure it would be useful for others if they need to book annual leave/check availability etc (y)

Lucid

Well-known user
Aug 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Can something be done regarding putting the year's shows and events into the Events calendar?

Either that or a thread listing the dates of each - something to act as a 'Quick Glance' of the year's events. It would certainly help me when checking if I am on-call etc and I'm sure it would be useful for others if they need to book annual leave/check availability etc (y)

Umm, they are John. Click on "Events" at the top of the forum. ;)

Everton

Club Member
Oct 10, 2009
Coming Soon....
Calendar appears blank for me - no entries whatsoever (I checked on the dates for Fest and Ford Fair - both say "No Events") :eek:

Everton

Club Member
Oct 10, 2009
Coming Soon....
Was thinking it may be some kind of permissions issue. I've tried with Chrome and IE and they are both the same, showing blank calendars. :rolleyes:

Also showing blank on the ipad browser too.

spjmorris

Well-known user
Apr 10, 2012
'Fampton
Dammit I've spent a fair bit of time updating that too!

Can another non-mod confirm theirs is blank too please?

spjmorris

Well-known user
Apr 10, 2012
'Fampton
Bugger....

on the forum home page, in the what's going on section, can you see this...

event.png
Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

1. Harewood: 15th June 2014

FlamencoAssassin

Well-known user
Sep 9, 2004
Cambridgeshire
Dammit I've spent a fair bit of time updating that too!

Can another non-mod confirm theirs is blank too please?
I've looked as far ahead as December and no events at all.

Sounds like each user has their own personal calendar, or is there some option to share a calendar event with everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.