Hello Everyone

drstee

Forum user
Mar 26, 2012
ellesmere port
Hello All,

I have got myself a lovely melina blue ford cougar, so thought i would join what seems to be the most popular and well known cougar forum/club, i will be subscribing soon to, as it looks like theres some pretty excellent stuff on here. Will upload some pictures soon, however i have not had it long so everything is standard. And i know you guys hate the stock side repeaters :LOL: so these will be getting changed ASAP. I am also hoping to get a stainless steel exhaust system for it soon. I dont have much money, so if anyone is selling i would like to know :D

Thanks Very Much,

Steve

Hello mate, welcome to the nut house... :) Take a good look around and get used to the forum, their a friendly bunch here, if not a little mad... (y)

Thanks for all the kind messages, i will upload some pictures of my rather plain looking cougar soon haha! Hopefully will be slightly more interesting as the months go on :)

Thanks for all the kind messages, i will upload some pictures of my rather plain looking cougar soon haha! Hopefully will be slightly more interesting as the months go on :)

And so it begins, It's starts off small mods then the more time you spend on here and realise how nice the guys are, the more you end up modding it, it's a labour of love chap... looking forward to seeing the pic's and the modding you do.. :)

And so it begins, It's starts off small mods then the more time you spend on here and realise how nice the guys are, the more you end up modding it, it's a labour of love chap... looking forward to seeing the pic's and the modding you do.. :)

Yer, i am looking forward to beginning some mods. At the moment i have just been sorting little things out, for example the IMRC transistor died, so i replaced the transistor and bridged an LED to motor so that i can monitor it from my dash :) also changed the petrol tank straps for some stainless steel ones as they had nearly rusted off the car! Also fully undersealed and waxoyl'd the subframes and sills, try and keep the 12 years worth of rust at bay haha