Just got new cougar and signed up for full membership šŸ˜

Dan westwick

Forum user
Mar 14, 2019
Billingham
Hi everyone, I have just bought this cougar a few weeks ago, she has only 67000 miles , it needs a few things doing as itā€™s been stood for while.

Does anybody know if there is any meetings or show happening in the northeast?

Dan
Post automatically merged:

76E2A23E-5279-4ED3-A8E2-746C0540707F.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello Dan and welcome to the forum. (y)

That's a tidy looking Frosty you have there and with low mileage considering it is one of the early ones.
If you need any bits and pieces to get it fettled please ask here first as we have a selection of parts and spares available to subscribed members.

We have a special list for S-XAV registrations and I'll add yours to it in due course.

The list is here:

Welcome aboard Dan. We do organise attending shows, have a look in the events section of the forum for them šŸ‘

very nice looking, and welcome..
what sorta things does she need doing? lots of help here, just ask or browse the members section as often u can find heaps of answers and even improvments to problems they have..
my suzi is an S reg with low miles..she was lucky enough to spend most of her time in a nice dry garage...not many of us S regers about now so good to see a new one join up..

very nice looking, and welcome..
what sorta things does she need doing? lots of help here, just ask or browse the members section as often u can find heaps of answers and even improvments to problems they have..
my suzi is an S reg with low miles..she was lucky enough to spend most of her time in a nice dry garage...not many of us S regers about now so good to see a new one join up..
Hi, she needed new disc and pads all round, full service , new tyres and itā€™s booked in at the end of this month to get the roof resprayed as itā€™s got these marks ( not sure what there are? ) sorted and a good clean šŸ§½ but other then that she is spot on.

Welcome. Thatā€™s a lovely looking cougar you have mate.
Thanks mate šŸ‘, thatā€™s a nice blue cougar you have as weā€™ll

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi, she needed new disc and pads all round, full service , new tyres and itā€™s booked in at the end of this month to get the roof resprayed as itā€™s got these marks ( not sure what there are? ) sorted and a good clean šŸ§½ but other then that she is spot on.

Thanks mate šŸ‘, thatā€™s a nice blue cougar you have as weā€™ll
Thank you. I brought my cougar a few weeks ago.

Have you owned a cougar before or is this your first one?