• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

So, who is coming to the 'Fest '08?

cougar571

Well-known user
Apr 26, 2006
Whitley Bay
"COUGARFEST" 27th/28th/29th of June 2008

I am starting this thread to help out Jason & Matt, I will update the list regularly.
Once your name has been added to the list I will delete your post.
"Please, no spam, only names + number of guests, thanks." :wink5:

DEFINATES = 31 members + 15 Guests/Partners/Friends etc.
alanpollard + Jo PAID
Angelman
anthony grishmann (Sat' only)
Alex16v + 1 PAID
Beggers20 PAID
CJSNet PAID
cougar571 PAID
cougarfella + 1 PAID
cougarman0312 + 1 (Sat' only) PAID
FlamencoAssassin + Mo PAID
Froggy128 PAID
Ginja PAID
Hornet + 1 PAID
jason j + 1 PAID
Jeza PAID
Jezport + Family
Jim + Ruby
Malu PAID
Mark666 PAID
markrussell78
M44TYO PAID
phil robbo + 1 PAID
Pid_16V PAID
Procomm PAID
RichK PAID
SDM PAID
Spuddy +1 PAID
Stewart PAID
Tonylaser
V6Drifter + 1
Warthog + Tim PAID
Wayne-45 PAID

POSSIBLES = 10
cyrano1127 + 1
Flashman
Gabon
Lewy
linda v
lynz
p.whitelock + Amy
shaneyplane + Colette
V6SINGH + Becky

Last year we had 35 Cougars in attendance, let's make this year bigger & better :LOL:

List edited and payments updated 24/06/08 - cougarfella

Last edited:
On a side note if we do not have 38 confirmed attendances soon this will NOT go ahead.

I will come down to see all you guy's send me the paypal address and consider it a done deal!! :D

spuddy said:
I will come down to see all you guy's send me the paypal address and consider it a done deal!! :D
jasonj said:
Payments to subs@ukcougar.com

Please include

USERNAME
REAL NAME
REGISTRATION NUMBER
AMOUNT OF PASSENGERS.

Payments are ?ú17 per car AND driver
?ú8 for EACH pasenger

You will have to pay ?ú13 on the gate at billing aquadrome PER NIGHT so if you are staying Friday and Saturday it will cost you ?ú26 for the whole weekend.

Cut off date for payments is MAY 30TH UNLESS you sign up after this date.

There you go bud :wink:

cougarfest

hi guys just joined club and i am not very competent on the computer i want to attend cougarfest on the sat can anybody tell me how much it will cost and who do i pay

Can someone please tell me how much I have to pay via paypal now so I can pay up..

The post is clearly confusing people.

Yes, it's the same drill as last year, you pay 13 quid per night on the gate to billing for camping. Then 17 to the club for the driver and 8 quid for each passenger.

paid up

definately coming to fest have paid up and everything :LOL: :LOL: 8) time to display my scratched dented bruised and generally poorly cougar just so peeps will know how much work its gonna need to be proper ready for next year or maybe year after that :oops: :oops:

I'd love to come but cannot afford it!
David the Dominos guy admired my car and we got chatting as he has just bought a cougar.. he said he would love to head down. So although I cannot make it myself I am still drumming up interest up here!!!

KiltedCougar said:
I'd love to come but cannot afford it!
David the Dominos guy admired my car and we got chatting as he has just bought a cougar.. he said he would love to head down. So although I cannot make it myself I am still drumming up interest up here!!!
Go on Dawn....................you know you want to :wink: :LOL: