W794TCE - Who owned my Cougar???

Duratec

Well-known user
Nov 26, 2010
East Northants.
Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows who previously owned my Cougar?

She is a Green, Manual, 2.5 X-Pack (with Sunroof)- W794TCE.

Already fitted with 'Cougar-head' Grill & Tailgate badges and Stainless 'Cougar' sill Kick-plates etc when I got her - it's clear she had been loved, unfortunately, she was then left to go a bit by another 'middle' owner - even though she's back in safe hands now!

She WAS a club car before I got her...and I know her owners replaced her with another Cougar - Y119PBN (Frosty)...as I have a photo of the two of them, sitting side-by-side together...:love: I believe they came from around the Swindon area (?) and they thought mine had subsiqently been scrapped following sale, for some reason. :eek:

I would simply like to get in-touch with them, just to have a chat about any work they had done to her/service history etc...Can anyone help me out with a name/phone number etc please??? (y)

Over to you guys...

Regards - Guy.

Thanks guys!

I've sent a message asking to update the records chaps...but does anyone have Guru's contact details please???

I'm somewhat illiterate with these computer thingy's - so I'll try to get Zetec to sort out posting a picture of her for me...

Oh, and she's not officially 'scrapped' with the DVLA - so I don't mind...no need to worry!

Regards - Guy. (Duratec)

PS - Topcat...any chance of sending me your contact details mate?...Its been suggested by a 'mutual friend' at Wittering that we should all meet up for a pint one evening - I'm only down the road from you guys 'ya see...(nr St Neots)

Hello all,

Just to update everyone - I have recieved an email this morning from Andy (Guru) about my car - so all is good! (he was very surprised that she was still on the road, as he sold her to a breaker!!! - Oh well...it just wasn't her time to die!)

Regards - Guy. (Duratec)