Washed, clay barred, polished & ceramic coated

woha look at that shine😲
beutifull mate...just cover it the next time the damn sahara comes over:D
question?
do clay bars go outta date...or beyond using....
ive got 2 all still sealed up and had them for 3 years...dont want to start taking my paint off:ROFLMAO:

see!
youve started something now🍻

Reactions: WildV6
woha look at that shine😲
beutifull mate...just cover it the next time the damn sahara comes over:D
question?
do clay bars go outta date...or beyond using....
ive got 2 all still sealed up and had them for 3 years...dont want to start taking my paint off:ROFLMAO:

see!
youve started something now🍻
I've had my clay bar kit for over 10 years and it's still going strong. I use the Meguiars kit that you can buy from Halfords. My clay is only just starting to break up very slightly, so I will invest in a new kit. You can buy the spray on it's own too, so have bought a couple of these over the years. It's surprising just how much crud the clay pulls off even after a full wash.
Post automatically merged:

Here is a different shot of it...20220706_155043.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Gunslinger
I've finally got the eyebrows sprayed and fitted. Also a bit of pin stripe around the front grill. Got more pin striping to do, once it arrives from Amazonia lol!! 20220712_145630.jpg

Oh, and I've removed the bonnet protector too, spraying it same colour as the car, so that will be going back on next week.

Oh, and I've removed the bonnet protector too, spraying it same colour as the car, so that will be going back on next week.20220715_154757.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good Tim! That shine is awesome!
Bet it looks even better in person?

What ceramic did you go for? I need to get the bus done soon:eek:

Just remember to use products that will help maintain the Ceramic, last thing you want us is to undo all your hard work;) (

Mrs Mabo commented early in our relationship that I'm way too observant for her good. :LOL:

Car looks wonderful. If you ever need to practice your clay bar and polishing skills there's a candidate on my drive, no make that 3 candidates !

In all honesty Tim, mods are designed to be individual tastes - If you look back at it and think ‘that looks good’ then don’t worry what others think.

Personally, I think you’ve added another colour into the mix, with the paint colour / the red and then the blue pin stripe (the blue is very bright compared to the rest which are quite dark) If it was me, I’d of probably gone for a Navy blue or even a red and just run it around the bottom.

But ultimately, it’s your car and if you like it that’s all that matters

As Ricky said.

For me I think the sill level one is OTT. The blue on the front chin needs to be red to tie in with the rest of the front.

However it’s your car so my recommendation would be do whatever Mrs WildV6 says. ;)

Honest opinion - I’m not liking it. Probably as Ricky mentioned regarding the colour clash. Reckon it would look good in red to match the front and rear accents and just the centre pinstripe down each side. I like your thinking though. That’s one pampered Mondy 👍