wat do ya think?

B

brabenv6

have been offered these 18" alloys,im still undecided!

003-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

004.jpg

they come with brand new kumo tyres aswell!

Last edited:
I like the black on silver look but i dont think i like those wheels too much. They are nice but if it was my car i would rather have ones where there is a full polished rim and not have it broken up by the black spokes like in those.

Save your money for the next 'transplant' ;) (y)

To coin a phrase from another member...."They're not my cup of tea" but it's your opinion that matters.

I like them man, black on silver is nice. I say go for them, but the d**K with Thundercat has some better ones for the same kind of money.

KEI-KRUZE-HB.jpg

The wheels are o.k looking but the price is a bit steep i'd shop around if i were you buddy!!

They probably look better in the cold light of day, but they are not for me :nonod: . When alls said and done Scott, its down to your choice matey, if you like them, go for it but make sure you hammer the price down. ;) Dont offer him ?ú350, he'll just up it to ?ú375. Start him at ?ú275, frighten him :yikes: :D

I love the black riums on silver cars look, but not 100% on those particular ones. I would have to see them in the flesh before I could comment. The ones M44ty posted up are nice....

apperently they've never been on a car,im not 100%,i do like the ones that mattyo has posted tho.

Four brand new tyres plus fitting, valves and balancing will set you back about ?ú300. On that basis I'd say it's a cheap way to get 18"'s on your Cougar. They do looks sooo much better on 18"'s. :smile5:
I too have no nice feelings towards those wheels.

I am about to get mine refurbished and coated all black or black 'n' silver as they do look good, as for the ones you put up - it is all about your individual taste as to choice of style, but as pointed out - for that price you could get cheaper if you shop around :yesnod: by the way who is d**k thundercat? is this the bloke from sheffield ?

I am about to get mine refurbished and coated all black or black 'n' silver as they do look good, as for the ones you put up - it is all about your individual taste as to choice of style, but as pointed out - for that price you could get cheaper if you shop around :yesnod: by the way who is d**k thundercat? is this the bloke from sheffield ?
Yes, thats the d**k :LOL:

I like them man, black on silver is nice. I say go for them, but the d**K with Thundercat has some better ones for the same kind of money.

KEI-KRUZE-HB.jpg

I got me some of those!

First member to have black on black ;-) They are great wheels, especially with the chrome polished!

dont think im gonna bother with them,just because i cant make my mind up on them,i want some that im going to be 100% on at 1st glance,thanks for your opinions guys