1:18 Scale Ford Cougar.

F7OUD

Well-known user
Sep 5, 2009
Barry, South Wales.
Here is my lastest purchase !!!

2cy5x5f.jpg

This is the official model in the box, full diecast with opening doors, bonnet + tailgate. This model is brand new.

Right, here is the thing. The guy I purchased this off said he can get as many of these as I want. He imports them from America. So if anyone is interested in one I got his e-mail address + his mobile phone number as well. I am unsure on price,I paid £38.50 through his ebay auction but I am sure if enough of you want one of these I think you would get him down to £30.

If there is enough people interested I will post up his e-mail address.

i will leave it then and wait for a black one to come up,they appear on the german ebay every now and then thanks anyway

That's the exact same model that I (and a few others in the club) have, right down to the design on the box. I bought mine from German eBay whilst I was living over there and I think the price in € worked out similar to what you paid. I've only ever seen them in Melina though. I was actually going to get mine sprayed black as I owned a black Cougar when I bought it, a ridiculous quote of about £60 to paint it put me off though. As it turns out, it's all worked out for the best in the long run!

Nice one Peter, the Blue is most popular, although i have seen a few silver ones over a couple of years, but they go for silly money. This is mine, which was also blue when i bought it:

Reconstruction after respray :)
myrespray.jpg

minicat2.jpg

littleandlarge.jpg

Nice one Peter, the Blue is most popular, although i have seen a few silver ones over a couple of years, but they go for silly money. This is mine, which was also blue when i bought it:

Reconstruction after respray :)
myrespray.jpg

minicat2.jpg

littleandlarge.jpg

Nice pics Al. Yeah, I want to do the same thing with my model, I want to get it looking like my car. I am thinking of getting a 2nd car off this guy so I can play around with it and build a bodykit for it. Quite an interesting project ahead for me lol !!!

the car was only made in blue but some are in silver but they are the minichamps ones all action ones were blue made for ford showrooms you can take it apart and spray as pid has done with his

I organised a group buy for these nearly 2 years ago.
15 No. models I think was the total buy.
They also came from a guy in Germany : EE Hausvertriebs GmbH & Co.KG
With the bulk buy they worked out as about £25 + £5 ish UK postage for me to send them out to members individually.

Simon

This is ours, we just need to buy the spoiler from RedCougar soon, she also does the bodykits Peter, I'll try and find the link for you.

Engine bay to match ours and bought matching wheels
IMAG1078.jpg

With added seatbelts and carpet
IMAG1065.jpg

Boot carpeted and reg no's on
IMAG1071.jpg