3 Piece Mid Wing Kit

warthog

Well-known user
Apr 30, 2006
leamington spa
Back at the start of January I decided to buy the "99-02 Mercury Cougar 3 Piece Mid Wing [ed_102117]" from KrazyKustomOnline.com in the US. They answered my emailed enquiries very quickly and I splashed out the $409.18 required ($204.18 + shipping and insurance at $205). It did take a long time, and many enquiries, by phone and email, before it was delivered. They don't answer emailed enquiries about delivery with the same speed as sales enquiries!

It arrived at the end of March. Not brilliantly packed, and there was slight chipping to the ends of the wings. I chickened out on attempting to paint and bolt it on myself, and having got a quote of ?ú150 from a body shop, decided to go with that. They said the chipped off tips were no problem. Having seen the result, I'm very pleased with what they did.

whole_2.jpg

rside_2.jpg

side_2.jpg

I saw a car that looked just like that tonight as i left work, the guy inside tried to talk to me but i think he was on drugs as i couldn't understand a word he said, probably drunk too!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yer looks sweet buddy, pity the driver is so ugly eh :roll: :roll: :roll:
Next time let me outta the junction buddy :arrow:

i told you it looked a bit like the BATMOBILE with the boot up and them fins stickin up while we were at Castle Combe, an i still think it does :LOL:

Good purchase as it's different from everyone else :wink:

Happy safe cruisin buddy, Tim keep an eye on his finances as i think he went a bit mad on this one :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Import Tax!!! :evil: been there done it, it hurt :x

I forgot the import tax - since I had to pay that 3 months after I paid for the thing. It was about ?ú37, including the Post Office's fee.

It's funny you mention that about that guy talking to you just as you left work - I had exactly the same thing happen to me, with some quite clearly deranged guy shouting out his window to me. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ginja said:
It does look good mate (I see i've got both your names wrong again)

Ginja must we always baby sit you it's CHRIS and TIM you are an intelligent lad when you try i guess yer just crap at remembering names like me eh BOB :roll:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Nice to see a different look. It's surprising how much different a Cougar can look just by having a different spoiler and colour of wheels.
8)

Thats the Aerogear Drifter Wing, I nearly bought on of these but it was damaged when I went to pick it up. I think its the only spoiler on the larger side that suits the car, looks really good mate. 8)