8000 hid pics

I

icermanz

Just a few pics to share with you guys of the 8k hid kit i installed a few days ago. You can see an instant change in the brightness from the normal h7's i had compared to the hid kit.

BEFORE

DSC01258-1.jpg

AFTER

CougarHID1.jpg

ANOTHER SHOT

CougarHID2.jpg

WITH HID & MAIN BEAM ON

CougarHIDMAINBEAM.jpg

Something else for me to add to my wish list :frown2:....:LOL:

Nice one mate, looks cool (y)

Dazzling matey! lol...Good job though. How bright are they without "high" beam being on? or is that the 2nd pic? No, can't be - looks like you have high beam on in both pics??

Dazzling matey! lol...Good job though. How bright are they without "high" beam being on? or is that the 2nd pic? No, can't be - looks like you have high beam on in both pics??

Hi. The second and third pic show just the h7 hid beam on and the 4th pic shows both beams on.

hi mate looks good i have gone for 6000k but yours dont look that blue cant wait till i get mine

Yeah exactly it don't look as blue as people say it does or percieve. It has a nice tint of blue in i would say nothing over the top. I would 10000k is more bluey than anything.

you got pics from further away, too close to see the colour really, im torn between 8kk and 6kk, gotta pick my set up friday

look great so far though

Thanks. No not at the moment as i can't move the car but there is more pics in my garage with a head on shot you might be able to see it better. I would suggest getting an 8k kit though as its not as blue as some may think.

Those HIDs look bloody awsome bud. Forgive me being a biff (I'm a newbie cat owner) where can i get the lights?

Those HIDs look bloody awsome bud. Forgive me being a biff (I'm a newbie cat owner) where can i get the lights?

Thanks mate. Well i got them from ebay from a chinese seller works good and the colour temperature is 8000k.

how easy are these to fit?
really interested in getting some for my cart but i would like to fit them myself... althought i have no idea what im doing !

excellent - will order a set, are they all road/mot legal? or is there a temperature that i should avoid? thanks

Yes i would agree that they are easy to install. Not the best person to advise on legality but so far have heard no one not passing mot with aftermarket hid conversions. I would personally say max colour temp 8k and avoid 10k and above as it get more blue/violet, as well as not being as bright as lower temps.