A few cats at Tony's

FlamencoAssassin

Well-known user
Sep 9, 2004
Cambridgeshire
Popped over to see Tony, Dave, Nick and Alan yesterday.
Nick's suspension had just been lowered and Tony was in the middle of doing his clutch.

Here's a few pics...

IMGP7691Custom.jpg

IMGP7692Custom.jpg

IMGP7693Custom.jpg

IMGP7696Custom.jpg

IMGP7697Custom.jpg

Tony loves having his photo taken.
IMGP7699Custom.jpg

:eek6:
IMGP7700Custom.jpg

IMGP7701Custom.jpg

IMGP7703Custom.jpg

IMGP7705Custom.jpg

IMGP7707Custom.jpg

IMGP7708Custom.jpg

IMGP7709Custom.jpg

IMGP7710Custom.jpg

IMGP7711Custom.jpg

Got to take my hat off to you tony , doing a clutch like that isnt easy mate big big job indeed , i would chicken out and get it on a ramp , but im lucky there i suppose but again well done bud hope you get it sorted soon mate

Blimey you lot must be keen, I was off yesterday & today but haven't been out much as it was so cold :(

The secret is to keep moving Matt, i remember suggesting to Nick, I'm going for a run round that field to warm my toes, they were freezing, thought i had so many layers on up top, i was nice and warm for the most of the day, just my poor tootsies :LOL:

hi guys if you ever need access to a ramp indoors just outside cambridge let me know we have one at work and i can use it at weekends if i am abou , so with some notice it can be done

The secret is to keep moving Matt, i remember suggesting to Nick, I'm going for a run round that field to warm my toes, they were freezing, thought i had so many layers on up top, i was nice and warm for the most of the day, just my poor tootsies :LOL:

Or to hide behind the car out of the wind. I remember while i was putting the rear wheel back on and you were sat on your little stool, you stood up Al then all of a sudden came back down again. I thought you'd fallen over or summat :LOL:

It was about 8 layers you had on wasn't it Al ? Should of put 8 pairs of socks on too :LOL:

Or to hide behind the car out of the wind. I remember while i was putting the rear wheel back on and you were sat on your little stool, you stood up Al then all of a sudden came back down again. I thought you'd fallen over or summat :LOL:

It was about 8 layers you had on wasn't it Al ? Should of put 8 pairs of socks on too :LOL:

T-shirt, one collarless long sleeved shirt, one workshirt, one wooly jumper. one body warmer, one thick work shirt/coat, overalls :LOL:

T-shirt, one collarless long sleeved shirt, one workshirt, one wooly jumper. one body warmer, one thick work shirt/coat, overalls :LOL:

And you call us Southerners soft.:p If you was from Newcastle, you'd have been out there in shorts and t-shirt.:LOL::yesnod:

mmmmmmmm sounds good, have used sparkys mates one to do his, but its only a 2 poster
just pm me and i can sort something out pretty quick its a four pole one and engine hoist to will eb nice to meet u guys (y)

anytime its not normaly available during working week but most evenings and all weekends

Ramp / Workshop could come very handy if one of us has another Alty go pop.
Pain of a job without the use of a ramp.

Where is it in Cambridge you work then ?
Do you work at a Car dealership - Marshalls maybe ?