a few pics of cleaned up bodywork

pauldf1971

Well-known user
Apr 8, 2009
glasgow
well spent the weekend cleaning up the bodywork and wanted to take the cat up the hills at back of my house for some pics but due to the weather it would have been manky by the time i got there so my cousin with his lovely expensive camera took a few at the house

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

Last edited:
looking good paul, will be manky by the time you get to fife next week lol, you can practice on mine then, ;)

thanks mart only wore my fingers to the bone lol still got the inside to do yet aghhhhhhhhhhh well if its dry next week dar it will only be dead bugs on it lol

and heres one of the cute pup
IMG_1549.jpg

Last edited:
the car was never smoked in till i got it and the ciggie lighter has only ever been used twice ive got to have one bad habit in my life lol

Great set of shots Paul (y).................looking at the one with the cig hanging out, those two dots of hair remind me of a smiley face..................no offence intended btw!:LOL:

Great set of shots Paul (y).................looking at the one with the cig hanging out, those two dots of hair remind me of a smiley face..................no offence intended btw!:LOL:

I wasn't going to say anything. But I first saw this thread on my phone and Pauls head looked exactly like a slightly out of focus smiley face :D I blamed the easter lunch at the inlaws ;)

thats not my hair it was one of those comedy hats that make you look if your going bald ive really got an afro lol

Lookin good Paul, is the monitor on the passenger side a permanant fixture or does it hinge into the glovebox when not in use?? (if it doesnt then youve just given me a good idea,,,, aye few and far between before anyone else says it) ....

hi jimmy it is on hinges of sorts so can be folded down against the glovebox but the monitor does come out anyway

Looking good Paul very nice , i spent yesterday with a clay kit on mine and what a difference its made , quick coat of decent polish after and im well chuffed mate .
And great piccy of the pup :whistle:

cheers ian just doused mine in petrol as i always do,will disolve just about anything and if you do a panel at a time then wash it no harm to paintwork polished then polished again then finally waxed same treatment for the wheels,and thought you would like the pic of the youngest pup lol