A good clean out and the new mats fitted

Everton

Club Member
Oct 10, 2009
Liverpool
Well I got the hoover out today and gave the cat a good clean out. While I was at it I fitted the new mats and they look great (y)

01032010073.jpg

01032010074.jpg

01032010075.jpg

such a nice place to be when its so clean and tidy, in fact theres nothing nicer for me, I dont know how people can drive around with dust and **** all over their car interior

any chance you could take me a picture of the heater controls please?

Just noticed they are white and rather good looking! is this standard on C2s?

Cheers

Does anybody else think that a clean car is soooooo much more comfortable? and mentally seems to run better for it?
Looking smart there matey (y)

Definitely, I just loved driving mine home tonight, I kept stealing glances at the flanks in the mirrors just to admire the reflections!

I also have a confession...

Having left the car tucked up nice and warm overnight in the building where I clayed and waxed it yesterday, I waited until the sun came out and the ground was dry before putting it outside this morning... and then found myself DUSTING BLOSSOM OFF IT at dinnertime!!! Oh dear.

any chance you could take me a picture of the heater controls please?

Just noticed they are white and rather good looking! is this standard on C2s?

Cheers
They're not white, they're silver and yes they're standard on a C2.
Have a look at my garage for some interior pics (link under my sig pic). (y)

Looking good Mr Everton. :D

wow, its fantastic mate, RS alloys suit it really well and loving the carbon engine cover

right to my taste, nice and subtle

Thanks for the comments everyone. All I've got left to do on the inside is clean and treat the leather then I'm all done. For a few weeks :LOL:

Does anybody else think that a clean car is soooooo much more comfortable? and mentally seems to run better for it?
Looking smart there matey (y)

I agree. I gave mine a wash and wax at the weekend and, for whatever reason, a clean shiny Cougar just looks the horn. Keep taking the opportunity to look out of the window and admire it on the driveway :eek:ut:

How come you have C1 seats mate? just wondering. I see you have the Becker Mexico option stereo too a very "Rare" option at that.

Matt

Ah well you see the C2 seats were 'stolen' by the Bolton Mafia before I bought it from them :LOL:

As for the Becker head unit, I transferred that over from my old Mk3 Mondeo - it was a cheapo ebay purchase a while back - £80 including GPS antenna, map disk and loom adaptor. Fitted in the C2 like a charm (y)