Mansfield (Robin Hood Country)
Here you go mate, looking good (y)

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

Stunning work Alan, really pleased and looking forward to Sunday and fitting it. You are a star.....

you could make some top dough on this Al why dunt you get an advert on the forum for people who buy kits or things that need spraying?

save people alot of money

you could make some top dough on this Al why dunt you get an advert on the forum for people who buy kits or things that need spraying?

agreed, i have a new front splitter coming soon that would need spraying and wou;ld much rather the money go to someone on the forum than somebody i dont know and dont whether i can trust them to do a good job.

Thanks Martyn. It's not actually something i enjoy doing this time of year, it takes forever to get enough heat in the garage/spray booth, and it can affect the finish in a big way. This week has been ok, so just in time for Lewy.
I think most people on the forum now know about the spraying i do, ie: bonnet scoops, bumpers/body kits etc, but GRP (fibreglass) is not my favourite material for working with. Splitters and such, i enjoy doing because they are a fairly small area to work and i get a variety of work. I soon get fed up of working on the same thing, which probably explains a lot o_O
You only have to send me a pm if you want something doing.
Distance can be the main "cost" obstacle for a lot of members ie: I might be able to do a job £50 cheaper than your own local bodyshop, but if it costs anywhere near that to get the parts to me and then returned, my advice is always to stay local, it makes sense logistically.

and just to put a dampener on things, you have to be very careful spraying at home, can get in a lot of trouble with the council !! i had a visit ! lol, i keep it to a minimum now, and luckily i've got good neighbours !

on the plus side, looks a nice job mate !

Distance can be the main "cost" obstacle for a lot of members ie: I might be able to do a job £50 cheaper than your own local bodyshop, but if it costs anywhere near that to get the parts to me and then returned, my advice is always to stay local, it makes sense logistically.

Unless you can't get a paint shop to get the right colour for your car in your area, I can't and i found out the hard way :oops:. You'll always be my first choice for paint jobs Al.

Nice job on that bumper btw (y)