A new baby in the stable!

T

tigger

Not 100% yet, but done the deal to collect a new Cat for my partner this weekend! So yep, another one in the family!
Was hoping that Tony (Topcat), you could have a quick look at the front skirt damage and let me know if there is much to do to repair it or is it a replacement job?
Let me know your thoughts folks, still can't believe she is getting this and not me!!!! Lol. :mad2::mad2:

http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/tigger64_photo/

Even with the (very minor) front end damage, thats a really nice car :smile5:

Shhhhhhhh! Don't anyone tell her...... planning to get those switched over to mine and get her a nice shiney new Mintex set! The powerchip is also coming out and still undecided about the wheels! (y)(y)(y):yikes::yikes::yikes:

Very nice!

Gonna be a really nice cat when it's had a little tlc!!(y)

Nice find Trev!! Bloody rare Stoffler kit on it!!I only ever thought there was one of those that belonged to an ex member that had the kit on his Zetec. The bumper's an easy fix too, if Tony can't squeeze it in, I'm sure we could do something here at Top Secret HQ ;)

Nice find Trev!! Bloody rare Stoffler kit on it!!I only ever thought there was one of those that belonged to an ex member that had the kit on his Zetec. The bumper's an easy fix too, if Tony can't squeeze it in, I'm sure we could do something here at Top Secret HQ ;)

That's awsome Kul! Was hoping someone would be able to. Only problem I have now is in trying to persuade her that mine is MUCH more suitable for her!
Can't believe I have found such a looker for her with everything done to start me off, yet I am still driving around in a standard with fried eggs! :eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut:
The conversations will big long, tiring and tough to negotiate, but watch this space! :ihih::ihih::ihih:

well u will just need to tell her that she will have to take yours because of the power she wont be able to handle it lol nice find

Well, well, well! The B*****D has done the dirty! Made a deal with me and agreed that at the price I offered he would take it off sale till Saturday when we agreed collection. Offered him a deposit and he said it was fine. Hadn't heard from him so sent a message this morning. He sold it to someone else lastnight!!!!!!
I asked him why he didn't fulfill his part of the deal or at least call me (I would have driven down lastnight to avoid losing it!), he stated that he felt that 8pm was to late to call me!
Fooking T**T.

Gutted for you mate. Have you seen the thread about the 02 plate C2 with 39k miles? Don't know if that floats your boat at all.

I know mate, was such a tasty looking motor as well!
No, not seen that thread, could you send me a link pls? Will have a look in the meantime.

Sorry about that T I was about to insult you for getting a cat with that kit on it as I'm in the middle of painting the same one for my car but dont need to worry. Bad luck though.

I would have gone round to see if it had gone!! Slimy t**t!! There'll be another Trev, hang in there ;)

That's a damned shame mate, as that was a really good find - there are some really sh*ts out there. As the others have said a better one will come along shortly - just wait and see.