A rainy day in Blackpool

Yup it could almost be the cougar has travelled back in time with the Victorian pier in the background!o_O. And the lack of any other vehicles.(y)

Yup it could almost be the cougar has travelled back in time with the Victorian pier in the background!o_O. And the lack of any other vehicles.(y)
See where you're coming from Mark, like the way you're thinking there(y)...........least in monochrome there'll be no need for any colour disputes either lol!:)

erm,, apologies to Sabretooth, the op of this great thread. I have attempted to bring Matts (Ginja) photo's into this thread. However, they have inserted at post#1 o_O so the op now shows as Ginja's thread o_Oo_Oo_O
I can't change it or revert as the removal of the first post will remove the whole thread!

Perhaps Al could give yours a respray Mark, I hear he's got quite a bad runny nose at the mo!:bomb::LOL:

OOH thats harsh!. You can very quickly go off people.;) Now if I was Southern Jessie I may have taken offence. But me being a real Northern man. I'll find a quiet space and have a little cry!

Yeah Right! you can hardley notice this writing just like a frosty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb:

Only joshing Mark, I like your car, it has something you don't find on many cats, making it unique, just like you mate.(y)

I'd be interested to hear from Al, whether the weather improved any on Monday?

He and Vonny looked just as bedraggled when they came to Bolton on Monday during another period of heavy mist!.:LOL: Then today we were in T-Shirts it was glorious.
I've been called a few things but never unique!LOL!!!.
I'm gonna use that from now! "nah mate your not demented your unique"!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

erm,, apologies to Sabretooth, the op of this great thread. I have attempted to bring Matts (Ginja) photo's into this thread. However, they have inserted at post#1 o_O so the op now shows as Ginja's thread o_Oo_Oo_O
I can't change it or revert as the removal of the first post will remove the whole thread!

....and it would rip a hole right through the space/time continuum! :eek:

Well i returned to the scene of the crime today the weather was glorious. Sun shining not a cloud in the sky.

my lad said today that he saw a 4by4 badge on a cougar at blackpool, can i assume that this was you then, the weather really did bite into talking time that day didn't it, just another member i didn't get the chance to talk to hey,

ACE.

We are going to go for a sort of theme next year, lets have a car show in the wettest places in the UK, Lake District is next followed by somewhere in Wales ;)
I think it would be drier than Blackpool, at the bottom of the ocean Matt.(y)

If we have any future meets at Blackpool, I'm taking a snorkel & flippers, before I set foot outside.:)