a sneak peek.....

pauldf1971

Well-known user
Apr 8, 2009
glasgow
at the black cat,pics are darkish but who cares its only a sneak peek before its finished........
IMGP0960.jpg

IMGP0956.jpg

IMGP0953.jpg

IMGP0952.jpg

daytime pics
IMGP0964.jpg

IMGP0965.jpg

IMGP0961.jpg

IMGP0962.jpg

IMGP0963.jpg

Last edited:
what i should have said that is the finished passenger side as in all work completed,al believe it or not i was using the black cat as a tester before starting work on the blurple one

well the misses refuses to drive an autobox so it would just lay in the drive and would be a waste but one thing is for sure it will be one of the best cougars about here(as in my area)not meaning to brag but i have begun to realise the amount of work i have put into this car

Looking great Paul, nice job. One thing I would do personally, would be to "lower" the car by 30mm or so, as the gap between the top of the wheel and wheel arch look huge, but this is just my opinion. Liking the "yellow" with the black - works well.

Looks great Paul, I'm guessing it looks so 'high' because it's been up on jacks/axle stands, and the springs haven't settled back down yet.

glad someone noticed that steve,i havent turned it round or moved it yet so its still sitting high till it settles,al its hammerite smooth yellow dont get wrong but close up you do see there hand painted but was at my local factors on saturday and seen hammerite in spray form said he can get them same colours as they make in the tin so will redo the blurple at one point with the spray

glad someone noticed that steve,i havent turned it round or moved it yet so its still sitting high till it settles,al its hammerite smooth yellow dont get wrong but close up you do see there hand painted but was at my local factors on saturday and seen hammerite in spray form said he can get them same colours as they make in the tin so will redo the blurple at one point with the spray

I don't miss a thing mate, other than gears:giggle: (All will be explained in the Trax thread.

oops lol,the car has been on stands for a couple of months plus the front strut was prebuilt and was in storage for even longer

I tried the hammerite smooth. It didn't cover very well for me. Did you use any kind of a base coat or is it just my inability to do anything cosmetic shining through again?? :(

al when you apply the first coat wait 4 hours then apply another as the first coat will be tacky enoughy to adhere to