Ace's cougar v6

ACE CLARKE

Well-known user
Feb 23, 2010
cheshire
hello again, here's an update on my car. last week i had an aftermarket alternator fitted and the car does not like it, everything is pulsing so i went on the net and found out that the general concensus of opinion is that if you don't put a motorcraft one on, you'll have allsorts of problems. so i contacted the guy who sold it to me and he checked all his stock and he found a recon motorcraft unit with a motorcraft regulator on it. he dropped it off for me the other day and the car is booked in to my local garage again tomorrow, hopefully i won't have any more problems and he can have the other one back, by the way, he hasn't asked for any extra money for the motorcraft unit so he seems to be going out of his way to get it right, let's hope it's all sorted by this time tomorrow. i promised some pics didn't i, what do you think of my 670 quid ebay bargain folks?

p.s. can anyone tell me about the spoiler on the car, it fits quite well and looks good but don't know anything about it, cheers,
ACE.

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af238/ACECLARKE/

Hi Ace, your Cat's looking good. The front spoiler/splitter looks a bit like a no limits one, but I could be wrong.:idea:

Hi Ace, your Cat's looking good. The front spoiler/splitter looks a bit like a no limits one, but I could be wrong.:idea:

Yeh, I agree with you Steve, although the pic is a little dark, it does look like a NO LIMITS front skirt :yesnod:

Tidy looking motor! Definitely a No Limits front bumper, probably one of the fibreglass copies off ebay. You'll be able to tell if it's an added skirt or if it is all one piece including the bumper.