addition to the family cat lair

we got rid of our puma to get cat1. Puma's rear wheel arches continually bubbled, so got it fixed and got shut. Still see it about town, and it looks cack now.

It was an x plate with 59k on the clock - sold it for £2k. Cat1 is cheaper to insure than the puma believe it or not

Good job you're not a tyre and wheel fitter! It's a fiesta coupe Tim, like the car in your sig is a Mondeo coupe!! LMAO!! They're all Ford and they're all 4 x 108!

I stand corrected, always thought that the "smaller" Fords would have a different PCD...I now know that isn't the case....right, time to get back to the retirement home!!....where's me zimmer frame? lol :(

Very nice looking baby cat; I nearly bought one but then was tempted with the BIG version!
aussie, wife had a bigger cat a nice x reg green version i bought for her and didn,t feel comfortable in it so it went ,glad shes now at least in the cat family

Joanne won't drive our Cougar either Neil, even though she's been fully comp on it since we bought it! Glad your better half got a car she wants mate and I'm sure that if you look after it like you do your other cars it'll stay in tip top condition.

Nice one,

I like Puma's.
Have talked to the missus about her getting one but there is no way we'd better her Celica GT for the money/age/mileage/condition.