Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
SP_A0023.jpg

My 17's are finally repaired and on.

SP_A0021.jpg

And hot off the press got some angel eyes fitted :D :D

100_0386.jpg

looking tidy there me old cod head :wink: need to ditch the fraud badges for some cougars though, good to see another Lincolnshire blurple .

Looking good Rob.... Loving the angel eyes, you didn't hang about fitting them :wink:

You didn't take my advise on about the wheels and kept them silver it looks like??? :LOL: :wink: :D

Thanks for the info, what size did you order and was it as easy to fit as the "how to" make it out to be?

Pid_16V said:
Phone up and ask for Bernd Wildanger :wink:

and why does Bernd Wildanger sound like a comedy stage name :LOL:

meschia said:
Thanks for the info, what size did you order and was it as easy to fit as the "how to" make it out to be?

Pid_16V said:
Phone up and ask for Bernd Wildanger :wink:

and why does Bernd Wildanger sound like a comedy stage name :LOL:

80mm, follow my HOW-TO, take your time, you won't go wrong, but i would advise putting the inverters outside the headlight as they do get very hot, i am revising the howto for this reason.
Bernd Wildanger is German but speaks excellent English, he arranged Paypal payment for me.

Pid_16V said:
80mm, follow my HOW-TO, take your time, you won't go wrong, but i would advise putting the inverters outside the headlight as they do get very hot, i am revising the howto for this reason.
Bernd Wildanger is German but speaks excellent English, he arranged Paypal payment for me.

thanks again for the info, will check the revised how to once i get in touch with Bernd to place the order :D

Angles look very nice indeed, was it a diy job of complete replacement units?

Spoiler sits on the boot well, but not sure about the wheels. Maybe the wrong style for the shape or colour but thats just my view, nice car though :D

VTS_16v_Boy said:
Angles look very nice indeed, was it a diy job of complete replacement units?
You buy a kit mate. Take the lights apart and fit them, a few people have done it and there is a "how to" in the "how to" section :D