Another cougar newbie - hello all!

W

wingnut

Just a quick note to say hi - really impressed by the top forum. I've just bought a silver 98 V6 X-pack cougar, with plenty of scratches and a couple of dents to sort out... :rolleyes5: First problem will be changing a smashed wing mirror, so I subscribed and bingo: photographic how-to showing exactly how to do it! Nice one!

Sure I'll be asking plenty of stupid questions later on, but in the meantime - cheers everyone for making such a great resource for this car.

Cheers, wingnut

Welcome aboard Wingnut hope you enjoy your stay. BTW - the "How To" is the one that I put on there - hope it helps. There is also plenty of info on removal of scratches and how to get a great polished look to your Coug.

Hi and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: save your subs already with the how to
Tony (y)

Cheers everyone for the welcome. Just bought myself a wing mirror off ebay, need to get it fixed quick before I whack the gateposts reversing...