Another one from the states...

Very nice mate....I really want those wheels lol (they look almost like the MC2 concept ones)
As you may have figured me and Manos (flamenco Assassin) both drive C2's too :ihih:

What the guys fail to realise is that the COUGAR in the states runs on 15's as standard and even has rear DRUM brakes! :yikes::yikes:

The XR is a hommage to the XR7 Mercury Cougar

Still its a sweet looking motor

Very nice mate....I really want those wheels lol (they look almost like the MC2 concept ones)
As you may have figured me and Manos (flamenco Assassin) both drive C2's too :ihih:

What the guys fail to realise is that the COUGAR in the states runs on 15's as standard and even has rear DRUM brakes! :yikes::yikes:

The XR is a hommage to the XR7 Mercury Cougar

Still its a sweet looking motor

my old cougar had drum rear brakes and 15s with no spoiler :sosp:....i fixed the spoiler and 15 inch issue
2316181_43_full.jpg

2316181_26_full.jpg

and my 5.0 mustang i have now did have drum brakes but i fixed that :wink5:
heres the stang if your interested to look
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2530835

Allways interested to look at a 'stang mate ;)

I see you have cruise on the Cougar even though its a manual, not something many people have over here, but I wouldn't mind it, got too many speeding violations lol

I have managed to track down the red and black interior in the states if anyone is interested ill pm you the details.

Front seats are $300 for the pair and the back seats are $100 internal US postage not included

They come with the seats and you will have to get them skinned and shipped to the UK via another person in the US or pay huge postage costs if you dont get them skinned.