Another thought on new alloys...

Brembo brake conversion. Red calipers with white lettering and a big drilled and grooved disc.

Each side of course. LOL

Brembo brake conversion. Red calipers with white lettering and a big drilled and grooved disc.

Each side of course. LOL

When I can afford it....I'm going to change the braking system to cross drilled discs and put on bigger calipers, as the standard brakes as everyone knows are rubbish. I have tried to do an emergency stop and it will not stop, yes it slows and stops but doesn't grind to a halt like my Avensis does.
Re: Alloys - wanted something a bit different - that pic is my attempt just using paint - so the wheels may not actually be that big - I was just trying to get an idea of what they could possibly look like.

Looking OK but not my style of wheel.

But everyone different and thats OK as the world would be very boring if we all liked the same things.

Still got my 18" for sale if your interested, come with good tyres spiggots and nuts, can bring them to Fest too 300 is what i want.

from a visual point of view, the brakes would be the last thing id be looking at to be honest :confused:
them deep dish 5 spokes do look very ace (y)

Still got my 18" for sale if your interested, come with good tyres spiggots and nuts, can bring them to Fest too 300 is what i want.

And, I am still interested, but logistics (would need two people to haul them north) means it just is going to be so difficult. Anyone taking a trailer?