Another Zetec Cougar! :D

01zetecoug

Hey guys how are yall doing? I've been a member on NECO and have just recently discovered this site which seems to have way more activity and pictures and whatnots then NECO. Anyways I'm just dropping by to say hello and show you guys what my Cougar looks like and what I've done to it so far. So here goes. :D

Mods so far:

PERFORMANCE:
CFM 65mm Throttle Body
Custom Exhaust with 23" Glasspack to dual tips out back
ZXTuner Air Intake system with AEM cone filter

COSMETIC:
Crappy smoked tails and smoked side markers (redoing soon)
Chrome COUGAR letters across trunk. (thinking of removing them)
B&M aluminum shift knob
Removed grille.

100_1946.jpg

100_1946.jpg

100_1946.jpg

000_0002.jpg

000_0006.jpg

000_0008.jpg

000_0005.jpg

newintake1.jpg

newintake2.jpg

Thanks Stribo. Yeah I've been looking at wheels but I can never find a good set for around 400 which is roughly would be willing to pay. I also REALLY want to lower my car. BADLY.

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com. I've been following your thread on neco. Is that filter still upside down? :)
Post a "Hello" in the new owners section. Get a proper UKCC welcome (y)

Very nice C2 zetec you have there & it's great to see so many of our American cousins joining this great forum, to show us what's happening across the water.(y)

How loud is that exhaust then? I kept looking at it and thinking that it looked somehow different to what I'm used to seeing and then it hit me - no silencers before the tailpipes!

Relliott, its not loud at all really. I can post a video of it when I get the time. It sounds pretty damn good IMO for a 4cyl.