anybody know where this was

black-diamond

Well-known user
Apr 24, 2007
leeds west yorkshire
DSCF0397.jpg

Wasn't our mate Big Shishi at that one?

Still think the funniest thread ever was the one about him trying to fit a sun strip to his windscreen prior to CF05, I was roaring with laughter at that, hillarious.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yes indeed Shishi was there, pre sunstrip days, it really was an excellent day out, heres a few more from the day;

Rodders on his way to his first ever meet;
bosham1.jpg

Dave Cougarage;
bosham2.jpg

Meeting up at services on way;

bosham3.jpg

The line up;

bosham4.jpg

bosham5.jpg

Brings a tear to my eye remembering that!!

Can't believe my cougar used to look like that!!!

I remember Shishi being there - wonder what he is doing these days? Filling the world with colour I expect.

I'll have a hunt on my old computer soon, think I still have a video from that meet!

Wasn't our mate Big Shishi at that one?

Still think the funniest thread ever was the one about him trying to fit a sun strip to his windscreen prior to CF05, I was roaring with laughter at that, hillarious.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Big Shishi................that's it...............been trying to remember his name for ages. Old timers, you recall I set up a thread called "ever had your ID stolen" I made my signature and avatar the same as his. By the evening we were all using his images, har har har!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ain't he ruling some African kingdom now?

Probably mate.

I remember being at the fest 2005. i think, and he turned up with a girl and left her in the car for the day. We were all standing there enjoying some hot chicken and beer etc and once he had decided that he wanted no more............he just let go of his plate and bottle and walked away. There was chicken and rolls all over the floor and a rubbish bin within 5 feet of where he stood.:eek: