• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Are Tickets transferrable?

Ace Melon

Well-known user
Aug 10, 2009
Market Rasen, Lincs
Reason I ask is I paid for mine as soon as they were requested, and now for a whole stack of reasons I can't make it :(:oops:

If they are, it's up for grabs at the wholly unreasonable price of any cougar related piece of tat (y)

Gutted does not do enough to describe my emotions :(

sorry to hear that alan wish i could go but like you i cant and to make it worse the misses went out and bought me a folding table and chair set for my tent along with another 2 double inflattable mattreses doh!

i have paid for mine al, however i havnt paid grendon lakes yet, meant to do this week, if you have already paid them, i can pay you via paypal, so you dont lose out, (y)

I've not paid the lakes fella, thats the only plus side.
I was really looking forward to having the shiniest cat at the fest as well :'(

yes with all the work shagmonkey is doing , i was quite interested seeing it in the flesh so to speak,

Me to. As well as having a shiny car there were all sorts of evil sound system plans in the offing :(
I really wanted to show off the gazillion mods Paul is currently doing as well.
I may get pissed and kick the cat this evening.

Al, that's bad news bud, was hoping to see you there mate and take a ganza at your "re-built" (we have the technology..cue the 6 Million Dollar Man music!! lol) Coug. Real shame matey, catch you at a later meet this year?? You gonna come to Cadwell on the 1st August?? or have you answered that one already...apologies OFS!!! lol

Al, stop being the only *** in the village and just get to fest in that spankingly shiny car of yours and be done with it. You only live once and you know you should be there!

Plus now you've got that far with the car, we need to bang heads on your ICE :)

Al, stop being the only *** in the village and just get to fest in that spankingly shiny car of yours and be done with it. You only live once and you know you should be there!

Plus now you've got that far with the car, we need to bang heads on your ICE :)

Yea ! What he said