Bath meet October 4 - pictures

Has anybody though of combining the next Bath meet with the Castle Combe meet which is on Saturday 24/04 and perhaps have the Bath meet on the Sunday of that weekend. We would have to see if Andy could get the hall at Badminton for the Saturday as well as the Friday and then those of us who live a long way off who perhaps wouldn't be able to make it to Bath for the day (it would be something like 400+ mile round trip for me) could then make a weekend of it and do Castle Combe on the Saturday and Bath on the Sunday.

Just a thought.
:D

Cougar 577 - We'll definitely do it again this year; Quicksilver said he was interested in doing a meet around here too. It's a case of who wants to see what. And the inevitable question - when????????????? :rolleyes5::rolleyes5::rolleyes5:;)

Maybe some of the South Coast Cougars could join us this time too - that would be great!!

New members are always particularly welcome! :smile5::smile5::smile5::smile5::smile5:

Has anybody though of combining the next Bath meet with the Castle Combe meet which is on Saturday 24/04 and perhaps have the Bath meet on the Sunday of that weekend. We would have to see if Andy could get the hall at Badminton for the Saturday as well as the Friday and then those of us who live a long way off who perhaps wouldn't be able to make it to Bath for the day (it would be something like 400+ mile round trip for me) could then make a weekend of it and do Castle Combe on the Saturday and Bath on the Sunday.

Just a thought.

That's a brilliant idea Iain!! Particularly good for those who live a long way from here, do it all in one weekend.(y)(y)

I'll drop Andy a PM to see if the hall is available for the Saturday night. That could be a bit more problematic. :confused: I'll find out.

Even if the hall is not available on the Saturday Viv, there must be a travelodge or similar near Bath and if we could combine the two meets we could always do it that way. Would have to have the Bath meet relatively early (mid-morning) on the Sunday so that we could get off mid afternoon for our trek back.

Even if the hall is not available on the Saturday Viv, there must be a travelodge or similar near Bath and if we could combine the two meets we could always do it that way. Would have to have the Bath meet relatively early (mid-morning) on the Sunday so that we could get off mid afternoon for our trek back.

The bad news is yes there is a Travelodge in the centre of town in Bath also an Express by Holiday Inn but they are not cheap. Unfortunately Bath is the second most expensive place for hotels in UK!! Hopefully the hall will be available because I don't think it is used that much, also there was showers there as well as good cooking facilities. (y)

There would obviously be other places to stay which I could suss out in more detail but let's see what Quicksilver comes up with first.

I've just replied to Viv in the affirmative with just a small proviso concerning the Horse Trials but I'm pretty sure it will be possible to have the Hall on the Saturday aswell.
There is definately a Travelodge in Bath, thats where Kay ended-up with Matthew, my eldest, when they got lost:yikes:; but only in the carpark!!!:LOL::LOL:

That would be fantastic if you could sort that Andy - two meetings for the price of one - would only cost me and my lead foot two tanks of petrol rather than 4 :LOL:.

If you can sort it, it might be worth putting it up in a new thread as a cougar weekend, might get a bit more attention from those further afield who might not have come to one or the other but might be tempted by both together.

And yes I know that there is a travelodge in Bath (courtesy of Viv) and I have also seen the price :yikes:

There's an even cheaper Travelodge at Chippenham at Leigh Delamere on the M4. It would be very close to Castle Combe.

Fantastic sets of pics & a beautiful place to visit, I'd like to make it there myself next meet.(y)

Well done to those who organised it, looks like y'all had a great day out.;)

Fantastic sets of pics & a beautiful place to visit, I'd like to make it there myself next meet.(y)

Well done to those who organised it, looks like y'all had a great day out.;)

That's great Sabre Tooth, I am sure you will enjoy it. I'll put you down as a possible and then let me know for sure asap. (y)(y)(y)

awsome glad i asked a few hours ago, when the next bath cougar meet is?!!
you guys on here are very quick at arranging things.
deffo want to go to this cougar weekend now :).