Beauty Contest

sounds a good idea.....however, could i suggest we split it into 2 sections - modified and standard?

sounds a good idea.....however, could i suggest we split it into 2 sections - modified and standard?

mmmmmm

funky i was only joking pal you gotta put yours on there we need all the best to appear. Right who is in the know that can sort the voting thing on this site

mmmmmm

funky i was only joking pal you gotta put yours on there we need all the best to appear. Right who is in the know that can sort the voting thing on this site

mmmmmm

lynz said:

But surely if there was a standard section it would be down to personal colour preference then who's is the cleanest :?:

lynz said:

But surely if there was a standard section it would be down to personal colour preference then who's is the cleanest :?:

lynz said:

p.whitelock said:

Well that would count you out then Paul :LOL: :LOL:

[Fixed the quotes for you Lewy :wink: ]Falcon

p.whitelock said:

p.whitelock said:

cats

yeah its a nice idea but i thinked youd struggle with a standard section as you could have 5 merlina blue cats looking identical