Bosch EasyAquatak 110 High Pressure Washer

dandamano

Well-known user
Aug 12, 2011
Wolverhampton
Bought from here

Nice and compact easy to store and move about when using, connects via mains power and direct to tap or can be used with a bucket of water.

Comes with attachments for car/patio/cleaning product application

Very powerful and the cleaning product application is good too, can adjust how powerful the hose is on the fly making it useful to blast wheels/underbody then turning it down for paint work

Price £70.38 which is the bottom end of the market when comparing to other products on the market but this is not reflected in the quality

Reactions: backseateducation
Looks ideal Dan, I've been looking at the cordless Worx ones which draw water from a bucket as I don't have an outside tap, but to be honest it's about time I got an outside tap installed!

Reactions: dandamano
I finally added up the £2's I've been putting in the jetwash and figured I'd be better off buying one :LOL:

Only problem now is no excuse not to clean the cars, and now the patio and drive needs doing 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: backseateducation
Quite tempted by this. I bought a secondhand Karcher K2 for £20 and got bitten by the old adage of 'if it seems too good to be true then it probably is'. I get more pressure using the garden hose without the 'pressure' washer!

In the Amazon pictures, the lance connection looks to be the same as Karcher's, is this the case? I only ask as I forked out a further £20 on a Karcher snow foam attachment and filled it with £10 worth of Meguiars snow foam, before discovering my bargain Karcher is a pile of poo!

The hoses on all these jet wash appear to be the same but I'll take some pictures later for you to confirm.

I did almost buy the Karcher K2 off amazon too as it was about the same price but reading the reviews it seems your not alone in having issues with it , where as the bosch ones are all good.

Karcher do seem to be one of those companies now living off their old glory days and pumping out cheap rubbish that people will expect to be good because of the brand

Reactions: Relliott6879
Is that the end that goes into the machine, or the end the lance attaches?
The washers I've seen, have a threaded tube (like an outdoor tap) for the hose at the machine end, and the business end of the hose varies depending on manufacturer (different make lances don't fit).