Bristol Newbie Owner

N

Nicola_R

Hi I'm Nicola I have just got a Ebony Black On a 2000 plate on a W Its a 2.0 which does me down to the ground I've gone though a Few MR2'S

Its got full service history and Cambelt Done (y)

Only Down Side the clutch is on its way out and I think there a prob on the brake's like it makes a strange buzzing/thumping feel to the foot once or twice while Drive But other wise I love Her to bit way Better than my last car which was a Alfa 156 (n)

I look forward to putting a lot more miles In Betty the Cougar Inbetween Riding My Motorbikes:cool:

Hi Nicola, and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

hi nichola your £13 subs will be the best money you ever spent ,savings on parts and modification bits all around the forum will bring it back 10 fold

Hello and Welcome aboard Nicola, I too am an Ebony owner (always the best colour....but Ssshhhhh...coz the others get upset! lol). Hopefully see you at a few meets this year? I'm just down the road in sunny Exeter.

Hi Nicola! I'm another one nearby in Bath - great to have another female driver in the club!!

Enjoy your browsing and come to the meets when you can. Pity you just missed one in Bath.

Thanks guys
I hope to get meet you all any one up for a blast at some point