Brochury things

Just add the links to it & set it going overnight.

More importantly it saves all that clicking on free user & waiting before telling it where to save to.....

Last edited:
I've a scanned copy of the C2 brochure on Photobucket
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Ginjamaster/Cougars/C2%20Brochure/

Frontcover.jpg

OK, I've managed to blow the dust off my scanner and make a JPG copy of the ST200 brochure. Feel free to host these elsewhere if you wish ;-) I hope they spark off some ideas, I personally would love to convert a Cougar into an ST200.

Ford Cougar ST200 Brochure Page 1
Ford Cougar ST200 Brochure Page 2
Ford Cougar ST200 Brochure Page 3
Ford Cougar ST200 Brochure Page 4
Ford Cougar ST200 Brochure Page 5
Ford Cougar ST200 Brochure Page 6

I think it was only printed in German but if anyone has one in English I'm interested.

Cheers,

Adam.

An exact 'factory' replica would be pretty damned cool. Getting the interior trimmed liked that could be tricky though. Does anyone know what happend to Carisma Automotive, ie Jamie Shaw of the wild Renault 5, TVR Cerbera, Pimp My Ride UK etc? His interiors were always amazing and seemingly of the highest standard, but the website has been 'currently undergoing redevelopment' for over a year now.

I could be wrong but the interior looks very similar to the special edition models of the Mercury Cougar just without the ST200 emblem. If I was ever planning to go that far with it I'd probably get it made custom. I love the silver/blue paint option they were gonna offer.

Interestingly the ST200 appears on the insurance databases and garages.