can't find it

JJ

Well-known user
Sep 10, 2004
Manchester
guys I may be imagining it but wasn't there a picture of a cougar with a ferrari type body kit actually fitted but photoshopped like a police car or something? I looked thru cosmetic section where I thought it was but can't see it anyone help?.

Cheers
JJ

Yeah I found that Alan sure there was a picture somewhere of it actually on a car fitted and the guy had it photoshopped into a police car. I am sure that picture is photoshopped.

JJ

JJ - I know the pic you mean mate - it was on somebodys holiday pic's from last year..but I can't remember who?

PHew not going mad then lol I wanted to see an actual bumper fitted to a actual car rather than the photoshopped one from the site.

JJ

140729-13214.jpg

141063-13214.jpg

152135-13214.jpg

Now stop being lazy and just go through the thread already!! :)

sod off white boy I don't do searchz cuz i iz adminz.

actually I did search but it doesn't help when you don't know what to search for lmao

Cheers bro
JJ

FFS!! IT'S KULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Chris, you've been on here long enough!! I ought to infrcact your ass for being dopy!! LMFAO :)

sod off white boy I don't do searchz cuz i iz adminz.

actually I did search but it doesn't help when you don't know what to search for lmao

Cheers bro
JJ

Yeah yeah, only coz like you iz one of dem Brumside Homies innit!

No worries rudeboy ;)