Cambridgeshire
This is what I polished up and fitted at the weekend. :D

IMGP8460800x600.jpg

IMGP8465800x600.jpg

IMGP8466800x600.jpg

IMGP8467800x600.jpg

IMGP8470800x600.jpg

IMGP8471800x600.jpg

Great choice Manos. Iv been wanting one of these, but Amy may kill me if i go buying that kind of stuff :LOL: Got a remap to save for anyway 8)
I know the company who makes them was worried about the pattern coming out ok with so many close together bends in the fibre but it all looks superb 8) :)

I think the company you're talking about is 'TopShop' Paul.
As far as I know, this isn't a TopShop one as I bought it 2nd hand in the UK via ebay.
The weave isn't perfect, especially on the water pump side but it's pretty good. In fact, I think the imperfections of the weave give it character. :D

Thats the dogs danglies Manos, very impressed :D

I think however you should take a few more pics as we dont see the real impact from the ones you have posted :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Looks incredible. :eek: What did you use for the inlet manifold? It looks really nice.

Thanks guys. :D

Jonny said:
Looks incredible. :eek: What did you use for the inlet manifold? It looks really nice.
I had the UIM blasted and powder coated before it was fitted. It's the SVT/ST200 version and the standard back powder coat was in a bit of a mess when I bought it so I thought I'd have it painted a different colour. :D

That powdercoating does look FAB 8) and should last for ever and ever. I especially like the metallic fleck in it.