Cat2 ready for first outing

scunnycougar

Well-known user
Jun 3, 2009
Sunny Scunny
So, cat2 has been with me for a while.

Now, I have had chance to throw a bucket of water over it, change the fried eggs to smokies.

Also, new scuff plates, HT leads, optimized throttle body, HID set up and racebits induction kit.

DSCF1308.jpg

DSCF1310.jpg

DSCF1311.jpg

DSCF1312.jpg

DSCF1313.jpg

looking tip top Si. Did you find you needed to put a bracket in to support the induction kit or was it sturdy enough by itself?

Looking great there Si, good choice on the smokey side repeaters too IMO.......just wait until she gets her new pipes fitted, you know she's gonna thank you for it!:D

Great looking C2! (y)

Want to send me the headlights, headlight switch and HVAC headunit? Lol. :ihih:

Very lucky.

cheers for the kind replies guys. The car is coming along nicely.

Induction kit isn't supported in anyway and i am not having any issues.

I am a lucky boy having two c2's and this one is running as sound as a pound at the mo.

Just a leaky boot (still can't find the source) to sort out and as Sabre Tooth says, a new exhaust coming soon....now do i have twin exit or quad exit? Decisions decisions

I have the leaky boot syndrome, I think its quite common, take one of the bungs out of the spare wheel well, and let it drain out, I think it comes in through the rear lights,
When I get my cat back from the mot I will try using a bit of mastic round the rear light seals as I am sure that should cure it, also try a bit of silicone spray or grease on the rear seal, but don't use an oil based product as this can rot the seals.

I've had the same problem with my car too.
Theres a leak somewhere back there, but I have no clue.

Luckly it's slow enough, but still causes a little bit of mold to start..

cheers for the kind replies guys. The car is coming along nicely.

Induction kit isn't supported in anyway and i am not having any issues.

I am a lucky boy having two c2's and this one is running as sound as a pound at the mo.

Just a leaky boot (still can't find the source) to sort out and as Sabre Tooth says, a new exhaust coming soon....now do i have twin exit or quad exit? Decisions decisions

Looking great there Si, very clean indeed...just don't take her out...coz she'll get dirty! lol :LOL:

Re: Exhaust tips - mate - go QUAD...you know you want to (just have a look at mine) (y)

Took you long enough Si!! Pmsl :)

To cure my leak, I loosened the boot striker loop and lowered it a bit, no more leaks!