Chatsworth Rally Day

phil robbo

Well-known user
Oct 4, 2004
Huddersfield
Excellent day, apart from the usual British weather, be a good event to attend as a club in 2010.
A few random pics from the day.

ch1.jpg

ch2.jpg

ch3.jpg

ch4.jpg

ch5.jpg

ch6.jpg

ch7.jpg

ch8.jpg

ch9.jpg

ch10.jpg

ch11.jpg

ch12.jpg

ch13.jpg

ch14.jpg

ch15.jpg

ch16.jpg

You like them then. Nice looking cars in there day, would need to be modernised for today to get the most out of them.

My cousin had one exactly the same as the Blue one in the above pic. I wouldn't really say I liked them, just an real 70's iconic car. I remember them using one in "The Professionals" on tv back in the 70's (now I'm being an Old Fart! lol )

My cousin had one exactly the same as the Blue one in the above pic. I wouldn't really say I liked them, just an real 70's iconic car. I remember them using one in "The Professionals" on tv back in the 70's (now I'm being an Old Fart! lol )

You dont have to remember its on ITV 4 at the mo:smilewinkgrin: A nieghbour had a V8 TR convertable made a lovely sound as it powered up the hill out of the crescent. That one was in red.

You dont have to remember its on ITV 4 at the mo:smilewinkgrin: A nieghbour had a V8 TR convertable made a lovely sound as it powered up the hill out of the crescent. That one was in red.

I know...but sad git that I am...I have them all on DVD!!! lol :LOL::LOL: