christine's photo shoot!!!!

B

brabenv6

well the sun was shining this morning,so i treated her 2 a good polish,stood there staring at when she was done,and i thought,your looooooookin mighty fine,so i treated her to a photo shoot(y)
001-4.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-3.jpg
004-2.jpg

005-3.jpg
007-2.jpg

006-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

009-2.jpg

and heres one with my boys brad and ben
011-1.jpg

CHRISTINE ???? .... ya big girls blouse... go back to .***
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
u not seen that film 'CHRISTINE',the devil car?????,mine was nicknamed that coz of all the probs ive had with her :LOL:,as for .***,NO THANKS!!!!!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks good scott,how long did that take ya? i spent a good few hours on mine today,it must be something in the air,you watch its sods law that its gonna hammer it down tonight.:nonod::nonod::nonod:

spent about 3 hrs on her,and yes,sods law it will chuck it down,i would put money on it,thx 4 the comments guys 8)

Christine a truly awsome film!! The sight of that flaming car chasing that bloke down still scares the life out of me.

Car looks great and is that a fully working sun roof I see.:D

Christine a truly awsome film!! The sight of that flaming car chasing that bloke down still scares the life out of me.

Car looks great and is that a fully working sun roof I see.:D
yep a fully working sunroof,with METAL runners

I have to say, as someone who is considering buying a cougar, these sort of pictures do really tempt me. Looks fantastic.