If I can just squeeze this fart out...
cx10.jpg

Don`t look now Neil.. theres a fat bloke chatting your wife up,
cx17.jpg

Guess it was all too much for some people,
cx16.jpg

Hope you all had a good time, it looks as if you did.:smile5:

Did Di have a hangover? Last year's was a corker iirc!:yikes:

Looks like you all had a great time, sorry I missed it too, maybe next year eh? who knows? Anyway, Merry Christmas one and all. Hope 2009 will be a great year for us all.

Cheers, Tim (WildV6)

A good night was had by all. Thanks to Linda and Jeza for organising it. Still can't believe Linda's mega journey to have a cheap meal and a couple of drinks in a pub, when she works in a pub. Nutter, or what!?! Sorry that we forgot to shave Neil V's eyebrows off.

Was good to catch up with everyone, me and Sam had a good night, thanks to linda for organising.:)

A good night was had by all. Thanks to Linda and Jeza for organising it. Still can't believe Linda's mega journey to have a cheap meal and a couple of drinks in a pub, when she works in a pub. Nutter, or what!?! Sorry that we forgot to shave Neil V's eyebrows off.

Might be able to get a cheap meal at home Stewart, but some of your one lines were priceless!!!!hehehe:ihih::ihih::ihih:Well worth the drive for good company and a nice night out, with some bare knucle boxing courtesy of Brewer's Fayre at the end for free!